The list of what we can treat at Tornagrain Pharmacy is extensive. We are a modern prescribing clinic that offers NHS treatments in-store, therefore if you are looking for treatment for minor ailments in Inverness, you have come to the right place.
What We Can Treat At our Pharmacy
This list gives an example of what minor ailments we treat in our pharmacy clinic:
– Athlete’s foot
– Backache, earache or headache
– Diarrhoea, constipation or haemorrhoids (piles)
– Cough pain, nasal congestion and sore throat
– Emergency Hormonal Contraception
– Hay fever, eczema and allergies
– Head lice and threadworms
– Mouth ulcers or cold sores
– Period pain and thrush
– Warts and verrucae
Some treatments are available on the NHS and others may only be available as private services. Either way your pharmacist will discuss treatment options with you so that you can make an informed choice.