Using the right inhaler technique, whether it’s your preventer or your reliever inhaler, helps you breathe the medicine straight into your lungs. You’re less likely to get side effects when you are using the correct inhaler technique. This is because not much of the medicine is absorbed into the rest of your body, and you’re giving yourself the best chance of managing your symptoms. We can help teach you the correct inhaler technique in Inverness.
Good inhaler technique helps you manage your asthma by…
– cutting your risk of an asthma attack
– helping you feel less breathless when climbing stairs
– helps in coping better with your usual asthma triggers
– improves sleep
– ensures less time off work
– boosts your confidence by helping you take part in exercise and family activities.
Here at Tornagrain Pharmacy we can help you achieve good inhaler technique by guiding you through the correct process of using your inhaler and breathing in your medication. This is an extremely important and even life saving service that we are proud to provide our community with. Simply contact us to find out more about learning the correct inhaler technique in Inverness.